Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Monday, August 11, 2008

New software

As my new laptop will be arriving soon, I've started to gather together the software I'll need to install on it, so I can be up and running quickly. I'm pretty busy with my writing and blogging these days, so one of the first things I'll be installing is some Organizer Software, which will help me in setting and achieving goals. I'm one of these people who work far more effectively if they have a plan set out in advance.

Another thing I'll need, when it comes to selling my e-books, is a reliable and easy-to-use PDF Converter. The one I have at present often adds strange characters to my documents when I convert them. This doesn't create a very professional image.

I've also been reading a lot of Personal Financial Software Reviews lately, over at AllBusinessTools. I think it's a good idea for a scatter-brain like myself to get some help in organizing their financial records. The nearest things I have to personal financial software at the moment, are a few poorly maintained records entered into Excel Templates.

Hopefully, my laptop will arrive tomorrow. I'll probably spend most of the day customising it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is all quite exciting. Like a tonic.

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341