Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Friday, May 01, 2009

Pneumatic Tools

There's so much DIY work waiting to be done around my home and garden, it doesn't bear thinking about. How people managed in the days before modern tools were invented, I really don't know. Luckily, I recently came across the Stanley Bostitch range of Pneumatic Tools, suitable for either industrial, home improvement or construction purposes.

The range is vast, and of special interest to me are the pneumatic flooring tools, such as nailers and staplers. I hope to have wooden flooring soon, so such tools will be essential. As well as flooring and general tools, I'm also impressed by the range of fencing and trellis tools. They would prove handy when I extend the height of my fence, as Jake, my little dog, keeps trying to escape the garden. As well as an extensive range of tools on the easy to use Stanley Bostich site, there's also a clear guide about how pneumatic tools work. The site is a must for professional builders and home DIYers alike.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341