Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Monday, March 16, 2009

Good news

I'll be out and about with my camera again soon. My cousin, Wayne, is returning to live in Swansea, and will be staying with me for a couple of months, whilst he sorts out accommodation, etc. Well, the good news is that his mum and stepdad have just bought him a nice second-hand car, as a welcome home present. So, when he's not at work, we'll be off on lots of jaunts, and I can happily carry my camera, as I won't be trekking home from bus stops, worrying about running into muggers again. I can help Wayne with the running costs of the car, as I won't be spending money on bus fares, or paying to have groceries delivered. Why pay ASDA to deliver my goods, when I'll have an ASDA delivery driver living under my roof? He can pick up whatever I need, on his way home from work.

It will be so nice not to be dependent on public transport. Wayne has already said he doesn't want me using public transport, after the mugging incident. And he insists he will be taking me to the PDSA for Liberty's monthly jabs, so no more struggling on and off buses with a yowling cat in a cage. It will also be really nice to get out and about with my camera again, although knowing Jake, I'll probably end up with a pooping dog in many of my shots.

1 comment:

Dragonstar said...

That's excellent news Siani! I'm so glad to hear this!

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341