Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weird critters

I've owned cats for years, but I don't think I'll ever fully understand them. Liberty has a litter tray, with nice clean litter, and the back door is wide open, giving her access to the garden. But the little devil keeps trying her best to pee in Alfie's bed. I've had to put her and her litter tray in another part of the house. She's peed in his bed twice this week already. Why? Because he's a dog, I guess, and she wants to show him what she thinks of him. That said, he did pee on her fleece-lined pink play tunnel, leaving it fit only for the bin. So, maybe she's out for revenge.

Oh God, no. I'm turning into one of those bloggers who blog about nothing except their pets. AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!

1 comment:

jams o donnell said...

If Liberty can't have Alfie under her dew claw she's not doing the cat thing right! It does sound like you literally have a pissing contest!

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341