Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Snapbomb review - SP

Are you looking to make money from your blog? There are a number of sites around that allow you to do so, and there's a lot of buzz at the moment, about a site called Snapbomb. I know a lot of bloggers have a dim view of blog marketing and blog advertising, but as long as a blog maintains its usual standard of content, I see no harm in bloggers making a little bit of money.

In fact, I think sites like Snapbomb are ideal for people who cannot work full-time. Whether you have family commitments, suffer health problems, or find yourself bogged down by study, it's nice to be able to make a little cash from the safety and comfort of your own home. It certainly beats flipping burgers or cold-calling householders and trying to sell them home improvements. I've done both, so I know!

It's a very simple sign-up process over at Snapbomb. Although some of the tasks available may be of a somewhat adult nature, you can elect, as I have, to turn the safe search feature on, so I no longer see those offers. Why not check it out today, and make yourself some extra money?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341