Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Saturday, May 17, 2008

PhotoHunt: Candy


Oh poo! I almost forgot about this week's . Never fear, here I am, with some very tenuous, and arguably, desperate links to this week's theme.

Here are some nice, candy-pink jasmine flowers, which sneak over the wall every summer, from my neighbour's garden. The scent is very powerful, and makes my garden smell like one of those New Age, hippified shops. Is there such a word as hippified? Well, there is now!





And stretching the theme even further, here's my sweet-as-candy cat, Liberty, sitting next to some candy-pink hardy geraniums. See? I told you my links were rather tenuous and desperate.





Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

jams o donnell said...

What a nice take on the theme. I went for flowers too. Have a great weekend Siani!

Dragonstar said...

Candy-pink and sweet-as-candy works well for me. I'm on virtual sugar overload this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Desperate times there coming up with a candy theme. But still great photos there, candy or no candy.
First time I'm here and I got here through Blog Catalog. Anyway, I noticed that you do memes here and I actually have a weekly Love Q meme at my poems blog, if you are interested. The more people join in, the merrier certainly. :)

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341