Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Monday, May 26, 2008

Manic Monday

It's Monday, so that means one thing - the original - and best - Manic Monday. As ever, Lisa has come up with an interesting trio of questions. I just wish I could come up with equally interesting answers!


Do good things come to those who wait?

I don't know. I'm still waiting!

Your best friend's spouse is being unfaithful. Would you tell your friend? If so, how?

I think I'd tackle the philandering spouse first, and give him or her the chance to come clean to my friend. I'd also make it clear that if they didn't - I'd do the job for them. If they continued to lie and cheat, I would feel obliged to say something. How? I'd probably sit my friend down somewhere quiet and private, and try to break the news as gently as possible.

Which part of your body do you like the least? Would you change it through plastic surgery, if possible?

I hate the lines that keep appearing on my face. Would I change them? Heck yes! But I'd opt for something like Botox or dermal fillers, rather than actual surgery, because the lines are not drastic enough for a facelift - yet. Then again, when there are kids starving and dying of AIDS, it seems almost obscene to spend cash on cosmetic procedures, when it could be put to better use.

9 comments:

Diana_CT said...

You beat me, I thought I was going to be first! :)

Happy Memorial Day.

Anonymous said...

LOL - Happy Memorial Day to you, too. I think we were commenting on each other's blogs at the same time!

ShannonW said...

I would also talk to my friend somewhere private and quiet.

Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

nice answers.

if you have time please visit mine @ http://belles-lettresofmilet.romelettedlopez.com/2008/05/26/manic-monday-118manic-monday-118/

Anonymous said...

here is the correct link - http://belles-lettresofmilet.romelettedlopez.com/2008/05/26/manic-monday-118

Teena in Toronto said...

Hopefully those lines are laugh lines ... so why not keep 'em?

I played too :)

Chantelle said...

Great answers! I struggled with the cheating spouse one.

Anonymous said...

Nice answers! Mine is up as well. Hope you can visit me :)

Happy Memorial Day!
www.nitasrandomthoughts.info
www.nitascorner.info
www.greatfindsanddeals.com

michelle said...

I really liked your answer to the last question! So true...great blog too.

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341