Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Weekend Snapshot



Time for me to offer you my again. I'm afraid it's yet another weekend washout. It's rained almost continuously - and I'm not talking dainty little showers, either. The rain's so heavy, that not even my Leo will venture outside, and he's not normally bothered by the rain. I shot these videos of him sitting on my roof in the rain, a few weeks ago.





So I'm afraid, yet again, I have no interesting images of any weekend activities. You can thank the lovely British weather for that! But rather than waste too much time moaning about the weather, I've been busy working on my new website, messing about with CSS and other things I don't really understand too well. I'm quite pleased with the basic template I've come up with. Here are a couple of screen shots:





Anyway, yet another boring weekend stuck at home for me. Never mind. Hopefully, next weekend will be better.

10 comments:

poefusion said...

Hello Siani! I dropped by to look at your Photo Hunt and decided to watch your videos and read about your new site. I enjoyed watching your cat walking along the roof while listening to the wind and rain. It had a soothing affect. Thanks for sharing that. I also wanted to say your screenshots look really good. And, you say you don't have much CSS knowledge? Wow! I'm impressed. The site looks very interesting. Have a nice day.

SandyCarlson said...

Your new site looks gorgeous. You have a lot going here. God bless!

Carver said...

I enjoyed the video of your cat on the roof. It looks like you've put a lot of work into your new site. I'll look forward to seeing it once it's up.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Hope the rain will stop soon over ur place:)
Ur new layout looks great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Siani! Don't worry about a slow weekend, it happens to a lot of people from time to time :) Your new blog looks interesting. What's the URL?

Happy Monday!

Sasha
She

Natalie said...

My weekend was pretty boring too. All we did was drive into Kansas so we could go to Walmart.

My Weekend Snapshot

**"Liza"** said...

Interesting website your working on. yep that looks like it takes a lot of time.gessh your cat seem not to bother by the rain at all.. hes remind me of our cat pepper who unfortunately was eaten by a coyote.. :(

flipland said...

i lucked out two weekends ago when i was in london. it was usually sunny the whole time i was there. check out my celeb spotting around london-town at http://flipland2.blogspot.com.

hopefully the end of WINTER/SPRING comes quickly enough to bring back a bit of sun. cheers!

Anonymous said...

Oh the cat nice video. Happy WS!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Love the cat video

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341