Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Monday, January 07, 2008

Manic Monday

It's the first Manic Monday of 2008, and Lisa has started the year with a great trio of questions.

What was the last thing you regret buying?

An internet phone. I saw it for sale in the supermarket at half price, and it came with £5 (around $10 US) of free credit. I thought it would be a great way to save money on my phone bills. Alas, most of the people I know haven't even heard of VOIP telephony, yet alone got themselves an internet phone. So my internet phone has so far been a wasted purchase.

If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?

I'd want to know if there were intelligent life forms on other planets, if they have ever visited Earth, and if world governments really are covering up the existence of extra-terrestrials.

How do you know when you're in love?

I can't get the person out of my head. Luckily, it doesn't happen very often!

9 comments:

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

I also hate being unknowingly early for sale... ^-^

poefusion said...

Good Morning, Siani! It's good to see you again. I commented below on the Photo Hunt this weekend.

Anyway, your answers are very unique. I wouldn't mind knowing if there was extra terrestrials on other planets. If there is, I am sure the government is covering it up.

Also, I am sorry about the internet phone. I don't have one myself but, I am sure it would be wasted on me as I don't use the cell phone I have very much.

Happy MM~ Have a nice day.

MiLeT said...

who knows that internet phone might be useful in the future.

happy MM!

Tiffany Aller said...

Good morning!

I've always been curious about your response to the second question, as well - it would be hard to believe that in this great big universe of ours, we're the only "intelligent" life form! Would be awesome to know the truth!

Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

Hi!

When you get the answer about the aliens, please let me know.

Well, more people will use internet phone in the future.


You can find my manic monday answers at Laane on the World

Sandy M said...

Great answers! Thanks for the visit.

Lisa said...

That's too bad about the VOIP. I hope it takes off soon. It seems like such a good idea.

Thanks for playing MM! Have a wonderful week.

Gellianne said...

Hi there! Yes, I would like to know if there are aliens too!

oneluvgurl said...

I believe there are other life forms and I am sure the governments are covering it up for "our own good".

To think we are alone in this entire universe is ignorant.

Happy MM!

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341