Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Friday, November 23, 2007

A Picture of Gower revamped

I've given A Picture of Gower a complete revamp, as I hated that vile pink template. Please let me know what you think, either here, or by voting on the poll on A Picture of Gower. I took a Pyzam template and used it as a guide, because XML may as well be Martian as far as I'm concerned. I managed to work out which bits of the template did what, so I removed the Pyzam graphic URL and replaced it with the URL for my own image. I then tinkered with the background and font colours until I came up with something I thought looked okay. I need to scour my image folders now, so that I can update the blog with some more images. Anyway, let me know if it looks okay.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341