Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

An imposter - UPDATED

Thanks to my Snarfer news aggregator, I've discovered another paranormal blog called Strange Days. This one only came into being yesterday. Is is coincidence, or did this guy steal my blog's name? I've left him a comment on his blog, just pointing out that I also have an established blog by that name. So if he did steal the name, he'll know he's rumbled. I can't really complain though - I realised yesterday, that the Fortean Times website has a section called Strange Days, which may be where I subconsciously dredged the name up from. Oh well, c'est la vie...

UPDATE: I received a very nice email from the author of the other Strange Days. He genuinely had no idea my Strange Days was already in existence. He was very apologetic, said nice things about my blog and changed the name of his. I feel guilty for calling him an imposter now. I'm glad I didn't go in all guns blazing.

1 comment:

jams o donnell said...

Given that the FT (The hell with the Financial Times it's the FORTEAN Times that the slogan No FT, no comment was made for!)has its strange Days section - and there's that Doors Song - too, I suppose that it is a common choice for a paranormal themed blog.

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341