Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Ark - Demon Kitty!

Welcome to my entry for this week's . Regular visitors to this blog have been warned that my grey tom, Leo, has a sinister, satanic side. But because he's such a sleek, handsome devil, most people don't believe me. I know otherwise, and I have managed to capture, on camera, evidence of his ability to shape-shift into some of the scariest beasts the world has ever known.

Look:






In fact, he's so evil, he even speaks that horribly annoying Lolcat lingo. God forbid!

More Friday Ark entries can be viewed over at The Modulator.

7 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Ah he is still a handsome fellow, even if he is the embodiment of all that is evil in this world. Ted is almost as evil and sounds just like James Mason!

Anonymous said...

Classic post

Siani said...

Thanks, Chris. That Lolcat stuff really gets on my nerves, but I thought it was appropriate for tis post. Shaunie - can you imagine if Leo and Ted ever formed a posse? The government would immediately raise the terror alert level from severe to critical.

Siani said...

Tis post? This, even!

Terri said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. And I'm going to confess that I like lolcats so I really liked this post even if your cat is evil incarnate.

Daisy said...

Leo, your pictures scairt me. But just a tiny bit. It is fun to get scairt on Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Just can't believe that about you, Leo ol' boy... humans can do anything with Photoshop. If you want to sue for libel, I got a guy who can represent you.

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341