Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Friday, October 05, 2007

Blog Action Day - October 15th

This blog will be joining Blog Action Day on October 15th. The theme for 2007 is the environment. The idea is that bloggers all over the world will join in, by posting their own particular perspective on environmental issues, on that day. Although I've covered it before, I intend doing a piece about the environmental impact of sand dredging on the Gower Peninsula. Does anyone have, or know where I can find, old photographs of Port Eynon beach? They need to be at least ten years old, preferably twenty, as I would like to do a visual comparison between sand levels then, and now. I'd appreciate any help with finding such images.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341