Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tacky Tuesday

Welcome to this week's Tacky Tuesday. First up, is this lovely inflatable sofa. How I yearn to have a giant, blackcurrant wine gum in my lounge. Not. As for the poor model - what else can she do but laugh in embarrassment? Many thanks to Yodel Anecdotal for the image, under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 licence.



The next target in my tackometer's sights is the South Pier at Tackpool, sorry, Blackpool. Isn't it hideous? I guess I'll have the Blackpool Tourism Office after me for saying that.



I'm very grateful to Jon's Pics for the use of this image, once again under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 licence.

But the best candidate for this week's Tiara of Tackiness, goes to this lady. I wouold advise you to top up your botox before watching this. She's supposedly demonstrating facial exercises for wrinkle prevention. Alas her antics have just etched several deep and irreversible laughter lines on to my face. I feel a law suit coming on...



More tat and tackiness next Tuesday ...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341