Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Still revamping

I've spent several evenings revamping this site. Apart from adding new features and creating new content, I've been spring-cleaning. I've now removed about 400 old and/or unnecessary posts, so it should be a better read.

I've also been working hard at promoting the site, since last weekend. This has already produced results. At the weekend, my site feed had just three subscribers. This has leapt up to twenty two today, from fifteen yesterday. So it's slow but steady progress. I still have a few small changes to make, more from an administrative perspective than anything else. Once they're achieved, I'll be free to focus on content.

Coming soon: That Friday Feline and Scary Saturday.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341