Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Monday, August 06, 2007

Gower giggle

Someone emailed me this pic earlier today, after coming across my blogs:



They wanted to know if I knew where on North Gower it actually is, as they fancy visiting it during their Gower holiday, later this month. I have to admit, I was stumped. I'd never heard of a North Gower farmer's market, but wondered if it might be the farmer's market that occasionally takes place at Penclawdd. So I did a bit of online research. I don't know how or where my contact acquired this pic, but I have some bad news. The North Gower Farmer's Market is actually in North Gower, Ottawa, which is in Canada. Sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought at first look it was the old tea room at Port Eynon.
My site is a total mess due to Server Error. I hope to sort it tomorrow now.

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341