Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cats being cats

The CD I unearthed bearing forgotten Gower pics, also yielded a few cat pics I'd forgotten about. Here's my cat, Liberty, a couple of Christmases ago, when she decided to take up residence in an empty 24 bag pack of Walkers crisps.


She's nearly 14 now, but often plays like a kitten.


Here's my tomcat, Leo, being a little bugger - as ever.


Just as well I don't buy expensive make-up brushes, isn't it?


It's not as if he's deprived of toys to play with - he has a wicker waste basket full of them.

2 comments:

jams o donnell said...

I see that Leo hasn't mellowed.. still the little sod eh?

Siani said...

Yeah, still a little sod - but a little sod far less inclined to bite these days, thankfully. He's also very affectionate on occasions, too, leading me to think someone exchanged my original Leo with a look-alike. He certainly enjoys a few soppy words and a lot of attention, these days, especially if there's a chance of scrounging a catnip drop or twelve, into the bargain.

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341