Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Saturday, April 07, 2007

House of Hoover


Just call me the Hoover Queen of Swansea. My flat looks like a vacuum cleaner showroom. Why? Well, my mum knows I really struggle with the cleaning, thanks to the hairy mess my cats make, and my feeble old cylinder hoover. So, she decided to buy me one of those all singing, all dancing, bagless, cyclonic, hepa-filtered, pet hair devouring cylinder cleaners. I tried to deter her, as I felt a bit guilty about her spending £125.99 on a cleaner for me. However, when it arrived, it had a friend in tow. My mum's catalogue has a buy one get one free thing going on this particular cleaner. Buy the mega-expensive cylinder cleaner, and get a free upright cleaner, which is also an all singing, all dancing, bagless, cyclonic, hepa-filtered, pet hair devouring kind of beastie. So now, I have those two, and my pathetic old Panasonic, which is only marginally more effective than a drinking straw, at cleaning up dust, hairs and other nasties. Maybe I should hang a sign up outside - Hoovers-R-Us. Never mind, the old one's off to the PDSA shop soon.

1 comment:

jams o donnell said...

First there was Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackosn, now there's Siani "two Hoovers". We salute you!

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341