Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm still around

Apologies for the lack of posts here recently - I've been a bit busy with various things. Remember me mentioning that I had been mistakenly told the creep who stole my bag had been sentenced to 2½ years in jail, when he hadn't? Well, he has been sentenced now:

Three year jail term for knifepoint robbery

I've also been working on a new article, Strange Days: Ghosts of the Skirrid Mountain Inn. Please feel free to check it out, if you have a few free minutes.

From next week, I'll be doing voluntary work up at the RSPCA's Llys Nini Animal Centre, alongside my old pal, Alison Lenihan, or Lenny, as most people know her. I'll be involved in fundraising, for a very worthy cause, Llys Nini's Safe Haven scheme. If you can spare a pound a week, why not pledge your support? For less than the price of a cup of coffee at your favourite coffee shop, you could help ease the suffering of poor, abandoned, often sick, animals. That's bound to leave you with a nicer taste in your mouth than anything Starbucks can offer you, isn't it? Go on, you know you want to :).

Anyway, that's what's been going on in my life. How are you, and what have you been up to?

2 comments:

Dragonstar said...

I'm so glad that scrote has been put away. I just wish they'd lose the key...

Liz Hinds said...

That's good news, siani. At least you can sleep well now.

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341