Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Damn you, Acer

I called Acer on Saturday, about my laptop problem. It seemed to be an issue with the power adapter. They asked me to email them proof of purchase, and they would get right back to me. They didn't. I've bought a new power adapter, as I got sick of waiting for them to sort things out. Well, it turns out it's the laptop, not the adapter, that's at fault. It still won't charge up, and is now dead, as the battery is empty. Been trying all day to get sense out of Acer. There's only about six weeks of waranty left on it. I'm having nightmare visions of the warranty expiring before I can arrange the repair. They really are a shower of sh*te. Never, ever will I buy another Acer laptop, however cheap and tempting it looks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D'star said it. Stephen was leaning that way but his pc has been repaired and a laptop has faded into the background. He is hoping to keep in touch with people again. His new site is on my sidebar behind the motorbike image.

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341