Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sleepless again

Can't sleep. It's Friday night, the drunks are out, and my dog hates them. So every time he hears a drunken voice outside, he goes ballistic. I've often seen dogs reacting with hostility to drunken people. Any ideas why? Mind you, I think the fact that I opened a window a few minutes ago, and yelled 'bog off, ya monkey-faced tart', at a drunken, yodelling fish-wife, as she urinated in the middle of the road outside my house, may have contributed to his latest outburst.

What sort of woman bares all in the middle of the street and urinates, when other people are around, and cars are approaching? I can assure you that is not what we Welsh mean, when we sing the famous words, 'We'll Keep A Welcome In The Hillside'.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341