Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Monday, May 04, 2009

New Twitter Updater

I'm a regular user of Twitter and Facebook, so I'm always looking for convenient ways to post tweets or status updates. One of the annoyances for me is the fact that I cannot post tweets directly via my mobile phone. Only one UK network is currently supported by Twitter.

However, I've now discovered StatusAdder, a UK-based Twitter status updater, which will post my tweets for me. It will also update my Facebook profile at the same time. You can also post images and videos via the service. StatusAdder will charge you nothing for its service, although your mobile network will charge standard rates for SMS and MMS. It's worth checking out, if your mobile network isn't supported by Twitter.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341