Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sleep at last

I'm finally getting some sleep, as I've banished cousin Wayne and his bed to the dining room, at the back of the flat. Instead of just one flimsy partition wall between me and his snoring, there is now a partition wall, a long hallway, two doors, and an extremely solid brick wall between us. No more being kept awake by strange snorting and mooing sounds emanating from my living room.

I can't understand how he can sleep through his own noise, or how he doesn't wake up with a hideous sore throat every morning. His snoring is so bad, even the dog refuses to be anywhere near him during the night. Even the lady who lives downstairs can hear him. I'm going to insist that he talks to the doctor about it, just in case it's an indication of some kind of underlying health problem Probably not - he's done it for years. Anyway, it's nice to finally be getting some sleep, after three weeks of very disturbed sleep.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341