Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy day

I've had a pretty busy day today, what with one thing or another. Been rushing around all day. Finally had a chance to rest around 6-ish this evening.

I picked up a nice big bag of strawberry runners from a lady in Mumbles today. I've got some compost and pots to pot them up, and will do the job tomorrow morning. The plants won't be strong enough for a decent crop this year, so I'll nip out any flowers that form, and feed them up a bit for next year. Hopefully, Leo will earn his Felix by acting as a bird-scarer. In the meantime, I need to research ways of deterring/murdering slugs, without harming any other creatures. Don't really want to murder them, but they'll decimate my strawberries if I don't.

Anyway, that's all for now. I bet you're so glad you read this post - it's so fascinating :).

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341