Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Thursday, December 18, 2008

More on the dog front...

Sadly, the puppies I had my eye on have all been re-homed. But the Llys Nini shelter is looking for a home for their mum, Tipsy, who is only two, and is a sweet-natured little dog. I've also spotted a number of whippet crosses on the blog, who are all ex-cruelty cases. I especially like the look of Rhianna and Ralph, but I guess I'd have to buy a bigger dog bed if I took one of those two.

I really like Rhianna's colour, but she doesn't match my furniture. Of course, those of you who know me, will know I'm not serious. But apparently, a few years ago, a woman returned her black dog to the shelter she got it from, asking if she could swap it for a white one, as it didn't match her new furniture. People like that make me feel relieved that responsible rescue shelters, including Llys Nini, don't rehome over the Christmas period. So if I decide to adopt one of the aforementioned dogs, it'll be the New Year before I'll be able to take him or her home with me. I'll be off to see the dogs tomorrow, hopefully.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

All three of those dogs are so cute! I am so happy that you are going to get another dog.

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341