Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Monday, December 01, 2008

F-f-f-freezing

It's so cold at the moment. Horrid. I've just knitted a pair of fingerless mitts for use in the house. They keep my wrists and hands warm, whilst leaving my fingers free to type. I HATE being so damn cold.

I have to ski to the PDSA early tomorrow morning. Well, ski may be a bit of an exaggeration. But slither, definitely. I noticed a foul pong coming from poor Alfie's ears a few days ago. When I took him to be checked out, he got very distressed when the vet tried to look in his ears. So the vet wants to put him under heavy sedation tomorrow, and clean his ears out, to get rid of any muck, infection, etc. He's also on antibiotics, poor thing. They don't want to give him a general anaesthetic because of his age, so hopefully, the sedation should work.

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care on the hill, to state the obvious, neither falls nor cold are good for joints.
Hope the vet can sort Alfie's ears.

jams o donnell said...

I hope all is well with him Siani

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341