Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bingo!

I've recently been very tempted to try a game of online bingo. I know a few people who have won a few quid by doing so. But there are so many different bingo sites to choose from, and I'm confused! One I've seen advertised heavily is Gala Bingo, which most of my UK readers will be familiar with from the Sharon Osbourne bingo television ads. I was initially so confused, I wasn't even sure if it was Gala Bingo, or GalaBingo! Luckily, I've discovered the Sharon Bingos blog, which has lots of useful information about Gala Bingo, such as the fact that it offers free bingo on a Thursday night. After reading about it on the above site, I may well give Gala Bingo a try. Wish me luck!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341