Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Silly doggy

Alfie's ever such a good dog at night. As soon as it starts to get dark, he retires to his bed, and I don't hear a sound from him, apart from the odd scratch, until morning. But in the day, he yaps his head off if I leave him alone in the room. Apparently, he's quiet when I go out. But if he knows I'm in another room, he barks. I took him for a walk a couple of hours ago, and he's agitating to go again, but I have housework to do. The back door's open, but you've guessed it - he won't go outside unless I'm with him. Little devil.

2 comments:

Dragonstar said...

Ours had to sleep outside, or she'd dig and scratch to reach company. NOT good when you're trying to sleep! She hated to be alone. Alfie seems pretty good really.

One Man and his Dogs said...

Yes, compared to mine who climb all over me, he's excellent.

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341