Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Monday, July 28, 2008

Manic Monday

Grr - I almost forgot this week's Manic Monday, hosted, as ever, by Lisa. Here are this week's questions - and my answers.

Every person you have ever slept with is invited to a banquet where you are the guest of honor. No one will be in attendance except you, the collection of your former lovers, and the catering service. After the meal, you are asked to give a fifteen-minute speech to the assembly. What do you talk about?

The joys of being single!

What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

Depends on how rainy it is. If it's very cold and/or blustery, and the rain is heavy, I like to hide indoors with a nice cup of coffee, and some chocolate. Then, I'll either read a good book, watch TV or get out my craft bag and make something. If it's light, summer rain, I quite like to walk in it, and smell the freshness of the air.

Are you a window person or an aisle person? Why?

Window. I hate sitting next to the aisle, because I always get bumped by people walking past.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341