Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Working from home

My ideal job would be one where I could work from home. But I've often searched for work from home business opportunities, only to be disappointed by what's on offer. All too often, I've come across business opportunities that simply sound too good to be true. This is because they usually are. You know the type of thing I mean. They often make ridiculous claims about how much you can earn, or ask you to lay out large sums of money. Worse still, they expect you to do unethical things like sending out junk mail or spam, or selling diet foods that don't work. And don't get me started on those envelope-stuffing jobs!

Finding the ideal work-from-home opportunity can be an absolute minefield. I know, because I've been looking for such an opportunity for a long time, and have found very little that appeals. As I was hunting around the web recently, I was pleasantly surprised to come across a business opportunity with a healthy, ethical ethos, where no grandiose claims were made. Anyone fancy earning some extra cash by selling the EcoQuest air cleaner? Goodness knows, in this day and age, there must be plenty of demand for air purifying products, with the amount of pollution floating around. Sadly, I'm not in a position to take this opportunity, due to my health problems. But who knows? Maybe I'll find something soon. Please keep all your fingers and toes crossed for me!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341