Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Friday, May 30, 2008

Insomnia, sports cars and aliens

I can't sleep. It's just another one of the fun aspects of arthritis. To make matters even worse, I think my house is being buzzed by aliens. Well, by aliens, I mean someone I don't know, carrying out incomprehensible aerial manoeuvres in a strange-sounding aircraft. It's not the police helicopter - I know the noise of that thing. But it doesn't sound like a light aircraft, either. It makes a hell of a racket when it swoops over. Kind of like a rattling, roaring, droning, God-knows-what. It goes away for a while, and I then hear it hovering somewhere in the distance. Then it comes back and does the rattle-roary-droney thing over the house again. I am NOT going with you, ya Martians! It's weird, it sounds like a badly maintained truck - except it's flying. Perhaps it's that new police drone I heard something about a few weeks ago. Except drones are little and whiney, not rattle-roary-droney. I'm too scared to look out and see what it is!

Anyway, annoying aerial intruders aside, I've been bloghopping, and found the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz over at Liz's blog. Apparently, I'm a Porsche 911!


This is what the site says about me:

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.
And there was me thinking I was more of a bubble car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! It has been a long time! Thanks for dropping by at my blog.

I have been quite busy these days because we moved in to our new place, finally.
Take care!

Dragonstar said...

I hope you're still there, and not abducted by those aliens!
Porche eh - very classy!

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341