Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some good news

I'm delighted to say that this blog has been approved by Smorty. If you're wondering what Smorty is, it's a service that connects advertisers and bloggers. Basically, if you sign up with Smorty, and your blog is approved, you have the opportunity to get paid to blog. This is an ideal way for someone like me to make some extra cash, as I cannot work full time outside the home, due to health problems. I think it's a great idea that bloggers can actually get paid for blogging. Smorty will also be a good opportunity for stay-at-home mums, students, retired persons, or indeed, anyone who has a qualifying blog, who would like to blog for money. Check it out for yourself, by clicking the link above. I'm delighted to have such an opportunity, as it will help pay for the new computer I so desperately need. Who knows? I may even be able to afford to repair my laptop, too. Overall, I think Smorty is a great idea.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341