Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Six Unimportant Things meme

I've been tagged by Tiffany, to do this meme.

Okay, first up, here are the Rules

Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
Let your tagger know when you entry is up


Six non-important things/habits/quirks about me

1. I loathe the smell of cigarette smoke. It's vile.

2. I only watch about two hours of TV per week. I can't get into any of the popular dramas that other people rave about, and I rarely find TV sit-coms funny.

3. I hardly ever drink alcohol. Not for any religious or moral reason - I just hate the way it makes me feel. Also, it doesn't mix with my medication.

4. I think people who drive around blasting loud music from their cars are the scum of the earth. Especially when they go past my house at 4 AM whilst doing so.

5. I can't sleep unless I have a few drops of lavender oil on my pillow.

6. I rarely have my central heating on, even in winter. I prefer to snuggle up under big, thick, fake fur throws.

Righty-o! There are my six unimportant things. I now have to tag some people. Who shall I tag?

1. Misty
2. Daisy
3. Mary/the Teach
4. Lady Banana

Um, that's four. Who next? Oh, I know. My cats now have a blog. They can consider themselves tagged.

5. Liberty
6. Leo

6 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

You and me both...your TV's#2!!!!

Daisy said...

I really do not like that bad, stinky smell of cigarette smoke either!

maryt/theteach said...

Siani, This is a new one, at least for me. Thanks for tagging me. I'll be back to read yours again and copy the rules...:) Thanks for visiting my Sky Watch post!

maryt/theteach said...

Siani the tagged post is up! Thanks again. I'm putting the Treasured award now in my sidebar! :)

Misty DawnS said...

Hey - thanks for the tag - I'm going to go do it right now!

Tiffany Aller said...

So glad you were able to play along!

I agree with your #1 - but the funny part is that until a year ago (next weekend!) I used to smoke. And if I was smoking, I was ok with it. But if I wasn't, the smell just killed me. Isn't that weird?

And I TOTALLY agree on #4 - I have an invisible button that I push when those people go by that, in my imagination, opens up a gaping hole beneath their car that drops them into a fiery pit.

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341