Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Friday, February 01, 2008

Progress at last

Hurrah! I've got one of my domain names pointing to a blog I'm developing. At last. Strange Days still isn't active on the new domain, but not to worry. And there's more good news. I have a generous, ad-free hosting account with Freehostia, which now means I have a Strange Days website, as well as a blog. Well, I have a few basic pages of a website so far, as I'm still working on the design. Who knows? I may have some content soon! Here's the new site, but remember - there's nothing much there at the moment, only the bare bones of a site. But please take a look and tell me what you think of the design - I've been working on it all evening. I'm no web designer, but by changing an existing template, I've come up with something I'm fairly happy with. Time for some hot chocolate, and then to bed, methinks.

6 comments:

Mike said...

I like the look of the new site. You've done a good job.

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Siani. Should sweep away the blues.
A.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mike & Aileni. I feel a bit happier, now. And guess what? My Strange Days blog is finally online at the new domain name. Woohoo!

Dragonstar said...

That looks really good. Easy to read, business-like and clear. I like the way the design scrolls with the content, too. Very smart!
You've done well.

Nessa said...

Glad things are getting better.

Lilli & Nevada said...

What beautiful photos

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341