Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?

Porridge. I hate cold cereals, and can only bear to eat them dry. I just cannot understand why people eat soggy cereal drenched in cold milk, first thing in the morning.

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?

Two very pretty, sparkly candle holders. They're on my living room windowsill.

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?

I can't really answer that, as I always either turn them off, or walk out of the room during commercials. Plus I only watch about two hours' TV a week anyway, and then usually it's one of the BBC channels, which are commercial-free.

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).

Chili Mongoose

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.

I haven't walked along a beach since September

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

too funny. You don't know how close I said I haven't walked on the beach since last summer!

Happy Friday!

Misty DawnS said...

Chili Mongoose - hehehehe

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341