Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No longer a problogger!

I just zapped all the sponsored content, code, links, etc on this blog. Heil Google! The buggers have had their own way. I'm far more concerned with status than money, egotistical little sh*t that I am, so goodbye PPP. It's back to poverty city for me. Oh well, it's just as well, because trying to explain it to the DWP was going to be hellish, plus I'd have been required to keep my own tax records, etc. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

I've just informed Google that all PPP stuff has been zapped. Hopefully, in a couple of months time, I should get my PR back. That said, I think this blog may be on the move. I now hate Google so much, I want to permanently ditch Blogger. But I'll wait a few days to calm down a bit, before I make a final decision.

2 comments:

Liz said...

So sorry to hear about this, what really surprised me is google did this for just 4 posts.

Anyway, I hope you get your PR back since you won't be doing any paid posts anymore.

Take care.

Misty DawnS said...

If you do ditch blogger and get your own domain - there are ways to earn money without losing your PR

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341