Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Blog of the Month Award!



Lady Banana has very kindly honoured me with a Blog of the Month Award. Many thanks to Lady Banana! It would be very stingy of me not to pass it on, although I'm now faced with a dilemma - who do I choose? So many of my visitors deserve an award. After much deliberation, I've narrowed it down to the following four.

Jams O Donnell - because he's been an online pal since I had my first Internet access.

Stephen - an innovative young man who is determined to maintain his blog, despite the difficulties he faces. Kudos, Stephen!

Dragonheart - because his blog is so much fun. And because he's a very handsome cat.

Daisy - because her blog is also a lot of fun. And she's a pretty kitty with a great sense of fashion!


5 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Thank you for the award! :) I am honoured!

Daisy said...

Wow, thanks for the award! This makes me feel very happy and proud. You are nice.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I know it been a long time since said anything. I want to congratulate you on getting the award and I want to thank you for passing it on to me and for what you said. It probably the nicest thing anyone said about me in a very long time so thank you again. And I like the photographs they lovely you have a good eye for photographs. I wish you a good weekend

jams o donnell said...

THanks Siani!

Anonymous said...

My URL now http://noyle85.blogspot.com/

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341