Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Monday, October 22, 2007

Strange Days is picking up!

My paranormal blog, Strange Days, has been linked to by some well-established paranormal sites and blogs. As a result, traffic is steadily rising. In fact, it now gets more hits than this place, which has been going for over four years. I've been pleasantly surprised by the response to this venture, which only came into being a month ago to yesterday. I'm getting some very positive feedback from some well-known names in the paranormal blogosphere. Many thanks to Chris Elphick for suggesting I should write a paranormal-themed blog.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I've got some friends who run a company called Eerie Evenings. You can check out their website at http://www.eerie-evenings.com/

They have some interesting links on there as well.

jams o donnell said...

Nice going Siani! It's looking good. I'm a bit surprised I haven't done more forteana on the Poor Mouth

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341