Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Monday, October 15, 2007

Manic Monday

I'm running very late with everything today. However, they do say better late than never, so here's my entry for today's Manic Monday.


1. If you could have a romance with any fictional character, who would it be?

I'm in a twisted, evil mood today, so I'm going to say Macbeth - so I could be the wicked Lady Macbeth. Then again, she went totally mad, so maybe not. Seriously, I don't know. I'm off romance at the moment, so I can't really give a serious answer to this one.

2. If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?

I'd probably head for a location popular with ghost hunters, and wait for some intrepid hunters to turn up. Then I'd talk to them and pretend to be a ghost. Knowing my luck, a real ghost would turn up and scare me half to death.

3. If you could ask God any single question, what would it be?

Nothing, probably, as I'm an atheist. But theoretically, if God did exist and he granted me an audience, I'd want to know if there is life elsewhere in the Universe.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341