Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

About my images

I've just discovered that a local site is using one of my images without permission. I'm annoyed, because all they had to do was ask. I would have willingly granted it. The site in question is the Gower SOS blog. I've always supported the Gower SOS campaign, but think it was rude of them to just lift one of my images and adapt it for their own site. I'll continue to support their cause, and for that reason, will not be asking them to remove the image. I'll end this post with a polite reminder to everyone.

If you want to use any of my images, please ask first, and credit me as the original photographer. My images are not licensed under Creative Commons, but come with all rights reserved. That means they are my exclusive property, and you are breaking the law to use my images without permission.

Here's the image in question.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341