Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Monday, July 09, 2007

Bleurgh! Spewy Swansea!

I had a lovely start to my day a couple of hours ago. As I hastened to the bathroom, still half asleep, my bare foot landed in something cold and squidgy, which shot up between my toes. Fearing the worst, I opened one eye and gave a tentative downward glance. Yes, I'd trodden in cat puke. Lovely. Never mind, I got my revenge on them by pinning them down, and subjecting them to their monthly flea treatment.

I'm hoping to get out and about at some point today, but I have so much to do. The flat is in a hideous state of disarray, I have a huge mountain of laundry to wash, and the garden has more weeds than a lonely hearts club. But can I be bothered with any of it? Nah.

Sadly, the weather looks a bit too iffy for cliff walks to Caswell, or trips to Rhossili. According to the BBC weather site, it's meant to stay dry all day. Checking the hourly forecasts on both Accuweather and The Weather Channel, it seems we're in for some rain. Just for a change. And the day started off so promisingly, too. To make matters even worse, I'm going to be stuck with a pile of laundry that I can't dry, because I've already done a couple of loads, and now can't hang it out, just in case. Oh well, I have to go into town anyway, so I may take the scenic route, via the seafront, and grab a bag of chips along the way. Or better still, something healthy. We'll see ...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341