Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Rediscovery


I recently unearthed a CD with lots of pics on, that I'd completely forgotten I'd taken. It's weird - although I have a much better camera these days, and more technical skills, I seemed to have a better eye for composition in those days. I think I've become rather a lazy photographer, possibly because I seem to be visiting the same old places all the time. I know I keep saying this, but once the weather improves, I really MUST head somewhere new with my camera. I've fancied visiting Margam Park and its deer for ages. Or maybe I'll try to persuade one of my car-owning friends to take me to the Glamorgan Heritage Coast. We'll see.

Anyway, here's one of the old images I unearthed, of Swansea Marina, snapped through an archway at dusk. Lousy camera, but one of my all-time favourites from my early photographic efforts.

2 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Nicely composed!

Siani said...

Thanks, Shaunie. Trouble is, when I uploaded it, I didn't realise the shot's dark borders would be lost on my blog's black background. Oh well, never mind!

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341