Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Monday, February 19, 2007

Summer views of Cefn Bryn



I've been debating whether or not to post these videos for a while. The quality isn't wonderful, but I guess nothing really is on YouTube.

The first was shot from the window of a 118 bus, as it headed past Broad Pool, towards the top of Cefn Bryn. Watch out for the abysmal wobble at the end, where I nearly dropped the camera.



This next one, taken on a different day, shows the view over North Gower, from a point just beyond Arthur's Stone. This time, the camera shake is due to a stiff breeze that was ripping across the high, open moorland.



Moments later, I shot this one of Arthur's Stone itself. Why oh why did I leave the zoom on at such close range?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341