Visit Siani's Other Blogs

Visit Gower Strange Days

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Fire in the sky



I spotted a rather nice sunrise from my living room window this morning. Alas, when I clambered up on my windowsill to take some pics, I bashed my left elbow really badly. So I now have two sore elbows, instead of just the one I injured on Friday. Oh joy.





Sadly, within a minute or two of me getting the camera out, the sunrise began to fade to a rather wishy washy effort.





Within less than five minutes of me spotting it, it had diminished to this rather insipid affair.



Just as well, really - my elbow was aching so much by that time, I felt quite sick. Oh how I suffer for this blog. I'm going back to bed now. My elbow's killing me, and I refuse to be awake so early on a Sunday.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=80361ebb90d0aa68f7212d099b7ed341